Data controller: Bronx s.r.l. società Unipersonale with registered office in via Gesù 14, 20121 Milan, email address: email@example.com
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your browser and saved on your device when you visit a website. The file is stored on the user's browser and then retransmitted to that site on a subsequent visit.
Cookies allow an efficient operation of the site and improve its performance, they also provide information to the owner of the site for statistical or advertising purposes, mainly to customize the browsing experience by remembering preferences (e.g. remembering the language and currency, to recognize the logged-in user on the next visit, etc.).
To order products on giomoretti.com cookies must be enabled. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can still browse the site and use it for research purposes. In most browsers, cookies are enabled, at the bottom you will find the information you need to change the cookie settings on your browser.
Cookies are not harmful to your device. In the cookies we generate, we do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details, but we do use encrypted information collected from them to improve your stay on the site. For example, it is useful to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show to the visitor while browsing.
We provide you with this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to ensure our honesty and transparency regarding your privacy when you use our website.
The site giomoretti.com uses different types of first party cookies (set up and managed directly by Bronx s.r.l. società Unipersonale), third party cookies (set up and managed by third parties according to their own privacy policies and not under the control of Bronx s.r.l. società Unipersonale) and similar technologies, each of which has a specific function. Below is an explanatory table.
Navigation or session technical cookies allow a normal and efficient navigation and use of the site. These cookies allow the user, for example, to make a purchase or, if the user is registered, authentication to access restricted areas of the site.
These cookies do not require the acquisition of prior and express consent of the user as they are strictly necessary to provide the service requested by the user of the Site.
Technical cookies can be divided into:
navigation or session cookies: they guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate oneself to access reserved areas); without these cookies, the services requested, such as online purchases, cannot be provided.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify the user as unique from other users who are visiting the site at that time, so as to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service.
Some examples include:
- Remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating backwards to a page in the same session;
- Management and passing of security tokens to different services within a website to identify the visitor's status (e.g. registered or not registered);
- Maintaining tokens to implement restricted areas of the website;
- Routing customers to specific versions/applications of a service, as may become necessary during a technical migration.
analytical/performance cookies: assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself.
These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the site, such as the pages visited. They do not collect information that can identify the user: all information collected by these cookies is aggregated in an anonymous form and is only used to improve the functionality of the site.
Some examples include:
- Web Analytics, the data collected is limited to the operator's use of the website, to manage website performance and structure. These may be third-party cookies, but the information will only be used by the website operator who is responsible for publishing the visited website;
- Affiliate tracking by partners of Gio Moretti, cookies are introduced by Partners and used by them exclusively to know if user coming from another site has made the purchase of a product or service on Gio Moretti;
- Error management, measurement of errors that occur on the site, usually this function will support the improvement of services or the management of complaints and will generally be closely related to web analytics;
- Testing different page structures on the site - Testing for variations in structure, usually using A/B or multivariable testing, to ensure that a consistent appearance is maintained for the user of the site in current and subsequent sessions.
functionality cookies: they allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
The use of technical cookies does not require the consent of the person concerned; the information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot trace the user's behaviour on other sites.
Some examples include:
- remembering settings that a user has applied to a website, such as layout, font size, preferences, color, etc;
- remember a choice so that a user is no longer prompted to complete a questionnaire;
- detect whether a service has already been offered, such as offering a tutorial for subsequent visits to the website;
- Providing information to enable the operation of an optional service such as offering a live chat session;
- fulfillment of a user request such as submitting a comment.
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles of the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same as part of web browsing.
In this site are used profiling cookies managed by third parties, there are no profiling cookies of the owner.
These cookies are used by partners of Gio Moretti, in order to present banner ads of Gio Moretti when you are in other sites, showing you the latest products you have looked on Gio Moretti. While you are browsing Gio Moretti, these cookies are also used to show you products that may be of interest to you or similar to those you have previously viewed, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but may allow the connection to your computer or other devices and track the data saved: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used while browsing our site.
These cookies - listed below and for which the user's consent is required - are used for services such as advertising, targeting for advertising purposes, customizing the content present, tracking and optimizing performance.
Management of cookie preferences
On the occasion of the first visit to the site, there is a banner that contains a summary information on cookies used on giomoretti.com. The user can accept all cookies by performing one of the following actions: clicking on the X or OK present in the banner or on any element of the page (image or link) outside the banner or by scrolling the page.
The user may choose not to perform the actions described in the banner, access the extended information and deny consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate link.
On subsequent visits to the Site the user may deny consent to cookies in the manner indicated above. In any case, the user can deny consent to cookies through the browser settings, as described below.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of Reg. EU/2016/679
With respect to information collected by cookies installed directly from the Site, the data controller, specifies the following:
- the data are collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated in the table below and are processed by computer;
- with regard to "technical" cookies, it is reiterated that the use of such cookies does not require the prior consent of the user as these cookies are necessary to enable navigation within the Site and its proper functioning. In case of removal of technical cookies through the browser settings, browsing the Site may not be possible, in whole or in part;
Finally, with reference to third party cookies, it should be noted that the purpose of these cookies, the logic behind their processing and the management of user preferences with respect to these cookies are not determined and / or verified by the owner but by the third party who provides them, as a provider and controller.
On third party cookies, Bronx s.r.l. società Unipersonale has no control over the information supplied by the cookie and has no access to such data. This information is fully controlled by third party companies as described in their respective policies.
For more information on how to control cookies, see the "Tools" (or similar) section of your browser.
In any case, please note that certain parts of our Site can only be used to their full extent if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, you will not be able to add products to your shopping cart and purchase them (for example). Consequently, choosing to remove or not accept cookies may cause the Site to function unsatisfactorily and/or limit the service offered.
How to disable cookies?
Most browsers are configured to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through the settings.
Below is the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers: